Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Light bulb cake pops

Santa's belt cake pops

Ornament cake pops

Polar bear cake pop with red scarf...I love him:)


Peppermint bark cake pop- Chocolate cake with white chocolate peppermint coating
Andes mint cake pops

M&M cake pops


All the candy cake pops together ready to be delivered



I had to take a picture of her...she was sleeping on the snowman toy while I was making cake pops

A whole bunch of cake pops together in a basket.




Turtle toffee



Multiple color light bulb cake pops


Light bulb sugar cookies with a little bit of a sparkle






Butter Thumbs


Cresent cookies

Eggnog cookies


Iced Surprises


Classic chocolate chip cookies

All the cookies packaged on a giant wood sleigh for my parents for Christmas.  This was by far the best presentation I thought of for them....I LOVE IT!!!


1 comment:

  1. everything is super cute and looks melt in your mouth yummy!

    ReplyDelete