Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby Shower Treats

My Girlfriend at work was throwing a baby shower for her sister-in-law and her soon to be niece Larkin.  She asked me to do all of these treats for her and let me tell you I was super excited and could not wait to make them.  I made some sugar cookies and cake pops for the favors. I also threw some pictures of a baby boy cake pop that I tried out a while before this but thought I should put it with the other babies.




My favorite out of all the onesies.














1 comment:

  1. Thank you Amber! This is Larkin's mom :) We absolutely loved all the treats at the shower - they were so incredibly tasty and the perfect desserts to celebrate with! I particularly LOVED the cake pops. I'd never seen them before but they were so scrumptious, I ate quite a few :) Thank you so much for making my baby shower so special, fun and unique!

    ReplyDelete